Saturday, February 12, 2011

OLW 40 - 2 images, no sentiments,bling or embellishments

Here is another challenge from Stylesink http://www.stylesink.ca/

This really was a challenge for me. I wanted to add more but I restrained myself. My little grandson will love this card. The green is only  background paper and not on the card. The train is by Riley Moose Stamps. The tree is a favorite of mine from Stampin'Up. Colored with copics. I am just learning how to use these wonderful markers. Now that is a real challenge.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Pauline! You nailed this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline....this card is simply adorable!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is such a fun card - love the speeding train, beautifully coloured!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. They brighten my day. Thank you