Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ribbon Egg

Last night I went to my 'girl's' stamping and fun night. One of the girls, Beth Smith, had us make this card which I thought was very cute. We used sparkly pale green base and white card stock on top. The egg was cut with the egg nesties which I may have to have. Ribbon was from her stash and a great way to use it. Sorry I don't know who the sentiment is by. Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder for the bottom border. Thought I would share. Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. That card is sooooo cute, Pauline! Love the ribbon on the egg...very clever! I have that easter sentiment, but I can't remember who it is by....I'll have to wait to find out when I get back to Lexington.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. They brighten my day. Thank you