Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A couple of Halloween Cards.

My friend, Carol,  says it is better to post late than never. So here are a couple of cards I made. I am only a day late.  The first one is a stamp by Stampendous. I used large daubers for the background in Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron from Stampin up. Stamped the image in brown I cut out the bat and the mice from Martha Stewart's holiday collection. I colored the pumpkins with Copics.



The second card used a nestie from Spellbinders . It is a Halloween one and I thought was so cute with the cats and birds on the fence. The flying witch is from Inakadinkado ( I think) I used a glitter pen on all of the star. However is doesn't show up in the computer. 
Thanks for looking. I have been in a funk with posting so maybe this will get my mojo back.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am glad you posted! Wonderful cards, Pauline....you'll get your mojo back...don't worry!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. They brighten my day. Thank you