Monday, February 13, 2012

OLW- 78 Circles Everywhere


Another great challenge from Susan at http://simplicitybylateblossom.blogspot.com/. I don't know how she thinks up these ideas to make me dig into my stamp collection and find stamps I have forgotten about. Thank you. This weeks challenge was to make a one layered card using at least 5 circles. So here is my card. All stamps are by Stampin' Up. I used a Big and Juicy ink pad. I was susrprised with how it turned out. Thanks for looking.
                                  

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Pauline, yes! Susan has me searching through my stash quite a lot LOL Fun isn't it! :0) Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Pauline. I love your circles. That's a great stamp. :) Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colors! It puts me in mind of a bubbles and makes me want to giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Pauline! Love the bright and cheery colors!
    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. They brighten my day. Thank you