Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sympathy

I am playing catch up today in my Happy Room. Unfortunately I have to start off by making sympathy cards. Here are a couple I made The first one uses Gina K stamps and Stampin up card stock and markers.  The second uses a Stampin'Up image and markers. Sentiment on both is GinaK. I used the frame idea for the first time and must say I really like it and will use it again.


I also made a birthday card with a new Stampin'Up set I just received. This is my favorite set at least for today. I like how it turned out. Now back to make some more cards.

 Hope you are having a great Memorial Day Weekend. Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Pauline! These all turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. They brighten my day. Thank you